For nearly 50 years, we've created experiences that have enabled young people to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. We're all about Him and His message of grace, hope, and love. As a partner in your child's journey, everything we do focuses on teaching these messages to kids through faith and fun.
To glorify God by creating life-impacting experiences that enable young people to know Jesus Christ and to grow in their relationship with Him.
Be a pioneering ministry and influential ally who will not rest until every young person has heard, seen, and experienced Jesus Christ in a life-transforming way.
"As I begin my 17th year at SpringHill, I can truly say that I've never been more excited about the experience we offer, the staff we hire, and the intentionality behind our programming as I am today."Michael Perry (SpringHill President)
Contagious Joy - Creating life transforming experiences by combining faith and fun, innovation and the hope of the gospel
Genesis 12:2-3, Matthew 28:18-20, 2 Corinthians 5:17
Relational Focus - Working in the context of personal, loving and caring relationships
Genesis 3:8-9, Psalm 8:3-4, John 1:14, 1 Thessalonians 3:9-10, Romans 12: 4-8 1 Corinthians 12:4-11
Adventurous Faith - Leaving room for God to work and being open to taking risks knowing that he can do immeasurably more than we can imagine
Genesis 15:6, Matthew 14:22-33, Luke 5:17-26, Ephesians 3:14-21, Hebrews 11:1-5
Holy Discontent - Always striving to grow in Christ through professional curiosity, continuous improvement and professional and personal sanctification
Exodus 31:1-6, Philippians 3:13-14, Colossians 3:23-24
We've search the country high and low for the most amazing and caring staff just for your child. We strive to find staff who are spiritually, mentally and emotionally mature to ensure that your child is not only in good hands, but in good hearts. Each staff member has been personally interviewed, reference checked and background checked before they even set foot on the property. Once here, they receive 40-80 hours of intensive job specific training. In every area, safety is our first concern for your child, so every activity is checked and double-checked. We want your child to have the best experience during their week at camp so we keep our overnight counselor to camper ratio to one counselor for every seven campers. For our younger campers, that ratio is even lower: one counselor to every five campers.
Our counselors and activity staff use a variety of methods to appropriately communicate spiritual truths, including morning devotions, skits, teachable moments, interactive Bible lessons, and campfires.
Part of our mission at SpringHill is to make a way for any child to come to camp. Inclusion is about participating and belonging, therefore, we put forth every effort to make camp a place where every child is welcome and has the chance to experience all that we have to offer.
Our program is designed for children with varied abilities. We want your camper to have a fulfilling camp experience which may include providing specially trained staff, transportation, and specific housing if needed. If appropriate, our Inclusion Coordinator will contact you for more information.
"SpringHill's work is extremely critical. I think the experiences that SpringHill creates are unique and proven. A lot of organizations just give lip service to growth in their plans. I think we're right on target in reaching kids in these younger years.."SpringHill Donor
God's gospel originates in and expresses the wondrous perfections of the eternal, triune God.
1. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, holy, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Having limitless knowledge and sovereign power, God has graciously purposed from eternity to redeem a people for Himself and to make all things new for His own glory.
God's gospel is authoritatively revealed in the Scriptures.
2. We believe that God has spoken in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, through the words of human authors. As the verbally inspired Word of God, the Bible is without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for salvation, and the ultimate authority by which every realm of human knowledge and endeavor should be judged. Therefore, it is to be believed in all that it teaches, obeyed in all that it requires, and trusted in all that it promises.
God's gospel alone addresses our deepest need.
3. We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image, but they sinned when tempted by Satan. In union with Adam, human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from God, and under His wrath. Only through God's saving work in Jesus Christ can we be rescued, reconciled and renewed.
God's gospel is made known supremely in the Person of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, one Person in two natures. Jesus—Israel's promised Messiah—was conceived through the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, was crucified under Pontius Pilate, arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
God's gospel is accomplished through the work of Christ.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ, as our representative and substitute, shed His blood on the cross as the perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins. His atoning death and victorious resurrection constitute the only ground for salvation.
God's gospel is applied by the power of the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit, in all that He does, glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ. He convicts the world of its guilt. He regenerates sinners, and in Him they are baptized into union with Christ and adopted as heirs in the family of God. He also indwells, illuminates, guides, equips and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service.
God's gospel is now embodied in the new community called the church.
7. We believe that the true church comprises all who have been justified by God's grace through faith alone in Christ alone. They are united by the Holy Spirit in the body of Christ, of which He is the Head.
God's gospel compels us to Christ-like living and witness to the world.
8. We believe that God's justifying grace must not be separated from His sanctifying power and purpose. God commands us to love Him supremely and others sacrificially, and to live out our faith with care for one another, compassion toward the poor and justice for the oppressed. With God's Word, the Spirit's power, and fervent prayer in Christ's name, we are to combat the spiritual forces of evil. In obedience to Christ's commission, we are to make disciples among all people, always bearing witness to the gospel in word and deed.
God's gospel will be brought to fulfillment by the Lord Himself at the end of this age.
9. We believe in the personal, bodily and glorious return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His holy angels when He will bring His kingdom to fulfillment and exercise His role as Judge of all. This coming of Christ, at a time known only to God, demands constant expectancy and, as our blessed hope, motivates the believer to godly living, sacrificial service and energetic mission.
God's gospel requires a response that has eternal consequences.
10. We believe that God commands everyone everywhere to believe the gospel by turning to Him in repentance and receiving the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that God will raise the dead bodily and judge the world, assigning the unbeliever to condemnation and eternal conscious punishment and the believer to eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord in the new heaven and the new earth, to the praise of His glorious grace. Amen